Drybar, the blowout-only concept salon with 25 locations now, has launched its first-ever products, which will be sold exclusively at Sephora, QVC and Drybar locations nationwide starting in March. Currently available at http://shop.thedrybar.com, the line was developed by Drybar founder and longtime professional stylist Alli Webb.
"After trying nearly every existing product line," says Webb, "I just couldn't find what we were looking for to meet our very specific styling needs."
Webb spent several years developing the blowout-specific line of styling products and tools.
The initial launch consists of nine styling products:
• Happy Hour Shampoo – Blowout Shampoo ($23 suggested retail price)
• Happy Hour Conditioner – Weightless Conditioner ($23 SRP)
• Hot Toddy – Heat Protector & Frizz Fighter ($33 SRP)
• Southern Belle – Volumizing Mousse ($25 SRP)
• Cream Soda – Smoothing Cream ($27 SRP)
• The Chaser – Shine Pomade ($28 SRP)
• 100 Proof – Smoothing Oil ($35 SRP)
• Money Maker – Flexible Hold Hairspray ($25 SRP)
• Detox – Dry Shampoo ($20 SRP)
Plus, seven styling tools:
• Buttercup – Blow Dryer ($190 SRP)
• The 3-Day Bender – Curling Iron with rotating barrel ($125 SRP)
• Smooth Operator – Flat Iron ($125 SRP)
• Lemon Drop – Wet Brush ($15 SRP)
• Full and Half Pint – Round Brushes ($40/$35 SRPs)
• Hold Me – Hair Clips ($16 SRP)
• The Morning After – Shower Cap ($16 SRP)
The bar-theme named line was tested and tweaked by more than 1,000 Drybar stylists, as well as developed in collaboration with Drybar investor and board member Janet Gurwitch, founder and former CEO of Laura Mercier Cosmetics.
[Image courtesy of PRNewsFoto/Drybar]