L'Oréal USA has announced the launch of The Next Level, a L'Oréal beauty and style destination on Xbox LIVE that will serve as a one-stop beauty and style hub for women.
Consumers will have the ability to uniquely tailor The Next Level experience through a customization engine that serves content in a manner to suit each user's individual taste.
Designed and created with interactive solutions from BrightLine, this ever-evolving destination will offer how-to videos, articles and product-centric interactive features showcasing the latest in style, entertainment and beauty—all brought to audiences by L'Oréal brands and key editorial partners Lucky magazine and Makeup.com.
“With more content and women on Xbox LIVE than ever before, we see this as a tremendous opportunity for L’Oréal USA," says Esohe Omoruyi, vice president of digital marketing at L’Oréal USA. "We wanted to connect with [the] rapidly growing [members of this] audience and combine their passion for entertainment and beauty into one seamless personalized experience.”
Jacqueline Corbelli, co-founder, chairman and CEO of BrightLine, adds, “We realized immediately that L’Oréal was the perfect partner to create a seamless beauty, lifestyle and experience on the Xbox. The result is designed to connect with viewers in all the ways we know L’Oréal already has in the retail world. It represents a new kind of brand evangelism and engagement."
Key highlights include:
- Custom utilities such as a personalized event calendar, a shopping list, weather-based beauty recommendations and a redemption center—where rewards earned through interaction can be traded for tangible branded offers
- Beauty-product recommendations aligned with curated fashion looks
- A vast library of unique how-to content and video tutorials
- The ability to browse products, share on Facebook and even initiate product purchase—all within the destination
- Peer-to-peer and expert-to-peer conversation forums to share tips, tricks and opinions
- A currency system that rewards users for interaction
[Image courtesy of Xbox LIVE]